Nathan's game was great, but they lost in the last seconds of the game:( They played their little hearts out. We were all so sad that they didn't get to win. Now, Nathan is looking forward to tackle football next year. Needless to say, I am NOT, but he loves it and to quote him, "It is in my blood, Mom." How can I refuse that?
He was a flag pulling machine this year!
Yes, he caught that one!
Daniel is still enjoying TaeKwando! It is amazing how he is improving with each belt. He just recently earned his blue belt and is really excited about it! During the test, he actually broke 3 boards at once! We have it on video but I can't figure out how to load it on here! His Master comes up to me often to tell me how proud they are of him. He is a hard worker.
Broke 3 boards on the first try!
Well, I think I got it all!



Good job Devries boys:) Hope Nathan had as much fun as Tyler last night.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! Love your kids!
ReplyDeleteNathan had a blast last night! He talked about it forever when he got home!
ReplyDeleteCarrie- Thank you...we love your kids too:)