I just started a new Bible Study called One in a Million. I am so excited about it because it's about how we as Christians should live in the freedom that we have in Christ. It is amazing that we have the power that raised Jesus from the dead living inside us yet we refuse to rely on it. At the beginning of the week, she told about how elephants are trained by chaining them as babies. Since the babies are weak and can't get free, they grow tired of trying and give up. They learn to live in the boundaries of the chain. After a while an enormous elephant can be restrained with a small rope. Pretty soon the animal sees freedom as hopeless and stops trying to experience it.
I am so thankful for a God who never gives up on me, even through the times I just give up trying! By the grace of God through Jesus, I can be free from the curse of sin. Because of my relationship with Christ,my journey to freedom has already begun. I am excited to learn all that I can from this study!
My blog has moved!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment