Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1 step ahead 2 steps back!

Just when you think your getting caught up, yep....a humble reminder that I might be getting caught up but not to put my faith there! I went to leave work yesterday and forgot something so I turned the corner and all I heard was a very loud sound.  I stopped the car and got out to see what happened and there was a hole the size of a softball in my tire AND my rim is bent.  I looked behind me and a huge rock was sticking out into the driveway.  When I turned it punctured my tire! I was not happy to say the least and two men came running because they heard the noise. They told me that their have been many other cars and trucks that have had the same thing happen.  My question is then...."why is the rock still there?"  Michael went in to tell the business park office and they didn't seem to care at all.  They said it's there so that the big trucks don't run up over the curb.  So the next logical question is.."why is it sticking out into the road to hit people who do NOT run up over the curb?" It really is pointless because it all comes down to them still not caring....ughh. 
Well.....tomorrow is another day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment